Did You Know?
We participate in near miss incident reporting to continually improve
• operations and safety standards.
• We develop and document site specific health and safety programs
at every job site.
• We have ATV, truck, track and skid mount drilling and probing,
and barge mounted drilling and probing units in our fleet.
• We provide air knife services.
• We keep our projects on budget and on time with professional drillers
• We provide supply line and remediation system hook up and trenching
• We install Geothermal loops
Customers Keep Choosing Stock Drilling...
Fully Trained Employees
Stock Drilling employees have completed 40-hour Hazwoper and have been
trained in CPR and first aid, fatige management, defensive driving,
prevention system and API safety keys. Employees receive annual refresher
training and are medically monitored. All drillers have completed a
minimum 2 years hands-on training in the field.
2. Health and Safety Programs
Stock Drilling maintains a well managed health and safety program to
prevent personal injury. We strive to provide a safe and healthy work
for our employees and customers. We take charge of our own health and
3. Protection of the Environment
Our employees are committed to providing the highest standard of environment
awareness in all phases of drilling operations.
4. Service and Equipment
Quality service and equipment contributes greatly to the success of our
operation. We work daily to improve and diversify our equipment and
provide you with the tools you need to complete your project. Our up-to-date
and fully maintained drilling ans support equipment is ready for your
5. Dedication to our Clients Needs
Stock Drilling is a team oriented company. We are part of your team and
sensitive to your specific requests and needs. Maintaining the highest
safety standards and placing the proper personnel and equipment on your
job is our ultiimate goal.